Our main aim is to provide a warm, friendly and stimulating environment where the children feel safe and valued. We also aim to:
- provide high quality care and education for children in the very best facilities;
- work in partnership with parents to help children to learn and develop;
- add to the life and well-being of the local community and offer children and their parents a service that promotes equality and values diversity;
- endeavour to provide a wide range of stimulating activities in which children can interact with others, learn new and varied skills so they feel comfortable to grow as an individual;
- encourage the emotional, social, physical and language development of all children;
- to provide a smooth and confident transition into school through close links with local Primary Schools; and support the continued professional development of all staff.